INSURANCE SALES OFFICER
Our client a first-generation Insurance company seeks to engage a vibrant, energetic, self-starter to fill the position of an Insurance Sales Officer. The primary role of the successful candidate is outlined below:
- To act as intermediaries between insurance companies and insurance buyers.
- Develop and drive marketing plans for the organization.
- Must possess BSC in Marketing/Business Administration or HND in Insurance
- Applicant must be self-motivated and enthusiasm to work.
- Must be creative, active and intuitive in bringing in new client.
- Strong attention to details.
- Persuasive and able work with less supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Age range 35 year-below.
Interested candidates should come in person with a CV and other credentials to Whyte Cleon Limited.
Address: 8B Bendel close off Bishop Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island.
Time : From 9am prompt.
Date: From Monday Oct. 14th, 2019.
Please come dressed neat and corporately!!