Our Client, A Montessori Preschool And Elementary School Equipped With Individualised And Practical Methods That Focus On The Development Of The Whole Child, Seek To Engage A Highly Professional Individual For The Position Of An Front Office Assistant.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
▪ Pick up & Drop off
▪ Supervise cleaning
▪ Responsible for all photocopy task.
▪ Handle staff’s photocopying requests and photocopies documents when needed.
▪ Liaise with food vendors
▪ Handle and resolve students lunch issues with vendors.
▪ Ensures student’s lunch is properly distributed.
Pick up and Drop Off Duties
▪ Carry out pick-up and drop-off duties
▪ Be sensitive to the needs of parents and be swift to respond.
▪ Help parents with handling their child/children when needed.
▪ Ensure students follow standard procedure of washing their hands in the morning before proceeding to their individual classes.
Cleaning and General Office Assistant Duties
▪ Manage Medication request chart and ensure students on medication take their drugs as at when due.
▪ Work with Admin office to ensure Support Staff rota is updated in real time and supervise Support Staff with a view to ensuring that stop checks are ongoing as expected.
▪ Ensure parents waiting room is cleaned, fully stocked and ready for use daily.
▪ Monitor students’ activities during Specials, when needed.
▪ Ensure play ground is safe and ready for daily use.
▪ Generally, assist the Front Desk Officer, and Admin office when needed.
▪ Participate in stock take duties at the school store.
▪ A minimum of a SSCE
▪ Minimum of two years of college or business school or any combination of education, training and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required for this position.
▪ Work confidentially with discretion.
▪ Perform a wide variety of clerical and secretarial duties to coordinate school office activities.
▪ Perform public relations and communication services for the Administration.
▪ Compose correspondence independently.
▪ Complete work with many interruptions and work independently.
▪ Maintain good public relations with students, parents, staff, and the public.
▪ Meet schedules and timelines.