Our Client, A Montessori Preschool And Elementary School Equipped With Individualised And Practical Methods That Focus On The Development Of The Whole Child, Seek To Engage A Highly Professional Individual For The Position Of An Engagement Assistant.
▪ Employee Relations and Engagement
▪ Recruitment and Talent Planning
▪ Learning and Development
▪ Performance Management and Reward Systems
▪ Payroll Administration
▪ Pastoral care - Counselling and Welfare (staff and parents)
▪ Customer Relations
▪ School Events Coordination
▪ Specials Coordination.
Secondary Areas of Responsibilities
▪ Health and Safety
▪ School Ambassador
RECRUITMENT AND TALENT PLANNING
▪ Work with the Engagement Manager to evaluate School’s talent resources to meet current and future demands.
▪ Assist in the recruitment and selection process to fill job openings.
▪ Prepare new employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation, onboarding and training programs.
▪ Update job requirements and job descriptions for all current and future positions.
▪ Ensure the distribution with acceptance evidence of employee handbook.
▪ regarding redundancy or performance concerns to avoid legal implications.
▪ Ensure proper documentation and onboarding of staff
▪ Ensure staff are developed in line with the core competencies required for their roles
▪ Develop a robust learning and development program to address soft and technical skills gaps.
▪ Manage a development, deployment and career management process in line with School’s talent management principles.
▪ Work with Head of HR to facilitate junior level soft skill trainings and workshops, delivering content as appropriate.
▪ Conduct training evaluations to assess the effectiveness of the training interventions.
Performance Management and Reward Systems
▪ Work with the Head of HR to carry out the performance appraisal system of employees.
▪ Maintain an accurate record of performance management system that monitors performance and addresses under performance.
▪ Monitor the process and maintain records of employees’ punctuality
▪ Work with the Engagement Manager to process all terminations and redundancies benefits in line with legal requirement.
Employee Relations and Engagement
▪ Participate in employee engagement system to encourage and gain employee commitment.
▪ Maintain a record of issues and resolutions in the case of employee grievances and complaints.
▪ Ensure staff comply with policies and procedures and issue relevant disciplinary action to defaulters
▪ Monitor the filing and retrieval process of past and current employees’ record.
▪ Monitor the record of individual employee progress against the organisation plans and key performance indicators, deploy appropriate actions and initiatives to build an engaged workforce.
▪ Ensure the welfare of staff and offer counselling when required
▪ Update staff employment records and database.
▪ Quality control of staff related matters.
▪ Involved in the collation and entry of data relating to areas of staff and parents information.
▪ Attend to Admissions enquiries and arrange pay dates
▪ Manage the application process for new families including application processing, answering questions, communicating clear expectations and maintaining the admissions database
▪ Follow up on enquiries and set up Parents interview.
▪ Upload and update Enquiries/Admissions Database
▪ Arrange student Admission letter and Parents orientation sessions.
▪ Follow Admissions standardised procedures and contribute to the effective development of best practice in terms of operation and delivery
▪ Be aware of our key messages and promises, and ensure these are consistently communicated to potential or existing parents;
▪ Keep up to date with market intelligence and report on the competitor landscape
CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES
▪ Work tirelessly towards ensuring all customer complaints are resolved.
▪ Build and develop strong and positive relations with other heads of department
▪ Attend to parent issues and give prompt response, solutions and comfort always.
School Records, Reports and IT Management
▪ Assist Engagement Manager with creating, disseminating and archiving documentation, forms and templates.
▪ Manages and updates institutional policies , strategies and systems as needed in school handbooks.
▪ Involved in the collation and entry of data relating to various areas of school activities.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Humanities or other related field of study.
▪ A minimum of 1year relevant experience in HR or Office Administration.
▪ Professional Certification in NIM, Management or any relevant certification.