Our Client, A Montessori Preschool And Elementary School Equipped With Individualised And Practical Methods That Focus On The Development Of The Whole Child, Seek To Engage A Highly Professional Individual For The Position Of An Administrative Manager.
GENERAL OFFICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
- Develop short- and long-term operation initiatives/strategies that are aligned to the corporate goals.
- Lead and direct the Administrative Team
- Oversee the day-to-day running and ambience of the school
- Prepare school calendar and direct school events.
- Relate to all School’s Customers and provide professional customer service always.
- Attend to parent issues and give prompt response, solutions and comfort always.
- Attend to school registration and annual updates at local and state level.
- Provide a full range of administrative support to the Director and assist with policy formulation or implementation; and school improvement
- Involved in short listing and recruitment of quality staff, Source, interview and hire staff, after having ascertained suitability for position in question and conferred with the Director.
BUDGET AND DEPLOYMENT OF RESOURCES DUTIES
- The school administrator maintains a budget and is responsible for all purchases and expenditures of school and base budget funds.
- Play a key planning and management role in the school, making sure all resources (staff, income and facilities) are used in the best way to maximize what is available for teaching and learning.
- evise ways to optimise inventory control procedures and ensure product stock is adequate at all times for all end users.
- Maintains a network of professional contacts and a robust vendor list in order to secure good rates for the school.
SCHOOL FACILITIES MANAGEMENT DUTIES
- Oversee the day-to-day running and ambience of the school.
- The school administrator strives toward developing an environment and climate that fosters student growth and academic excellence.
- Ensure proper functioning of all health and safety equipment such as First Aid Box, Fire Alarm, Fire extinguishers etc.
- Responsible for a non-threatening and safe environment for all students and staff in school and /or at school related functions.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the school grounds and school buildings.
- Ensure the facilities coordinator works in line with set standards.
- Ensure the security personnel work in line with set standards.
- Responsible for the efficient scheduling and management of external and internal cleaner
SCHOOL RECORDS, REPORTS AND IT MANAGEMENT
- Documentation Refining and Information Storage - Standardise and archive all school documents and templates.
- Involved in the collation and entry of data relating to various areas of school activity.
- Provide and maintain up to date technology support and back up services.
- Ensure the IT Technician works in line with set standards.
- Maintain electronic records of purchases, registration, inspections and maintenance of school vehicles.
- Ensure vehicle registration, insurance, documentation and toll tags are obtained for all school vehicles.
- Ensure routine and ad hoc maintenance for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor fuel purchase for all vehicles and drivers.
- Ensure school bus runs efficiently with prompt departures and good service delivery.
- Providing operational and administrative support to ensure events held at school go as planned.
- Overseeing team members to ensure event venue has been set up and school infrastructure required is put in place.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operational Management, Business Administration, Arts, Finance or other relevant fields of study.
- MBA or Masters Degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years relevant work experience in operations management and general office procedures with 4 years at Managerial level.
- Previous experience in a financial or investment institution is an added advantage.
▪ Professional Certification in Management, Administration, NIM or any relevant certification.