More blog posts
The Coronavirus pandemic and its effects are devastating. We have all diligently followed news around the globe and in the last couple of days, we have witnessed an organic spread in Nigeria. To mitigate the spread, it has become imperative to take our personal hygiene even more seriously.
We urge you to diligently continue to practice and encourage all around you to follow the guidelines to mitigate the spread of the virus.
1. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or sing the happy birthday song all through while washing your hands- rubbing inside out with soap.
2. Keep a hand sanitizer and or disinfecting wipes close and use regularly
3. Avoid crowded places - this is the best time to carpool and avoid buses if you have colleagues or friends who may be traveling same direction as you
4. Avoid taking unnecessary trips or and visit to friends and relatives
5. Sneeze or Cough into your elbows, tissue paper or If you use your hands, wash them immediately and thoroughly
6. Avoid hand shakes
7. Avoid contact with people with the flu- if you have any of the symptoms, it is best to self isolate or seek medical attention immediately - DO NOT GO TO WORK! Call in to inform your supervisor.
8. Ensure you have the essentials you need to stay at home
9. Above all, do not panic. There's a 97% chance of survival.
10. Be intentional and deliberate at fetishly keeping a good hygiene. Spread the word!